From the time he’s down on one knee until you board the plane to your honeymoon; savour a stress-free wedding, planned to perfection.
Congratulations, lovebirds! Soon you’ll be floating down the aisle with your soul mate and the journey to get there has been without a care in the world, thanks to Blue Wren’s savvy wedding planning.
My boutique approach means providing the ultimate in personal attention and infusing your special day with a style that’s all your own, one that tells the tale of your unique love story and reflects your personality and your passions. Collaborating with the most talented photographers, floral designers and accomplished chefs allows me to ensure your getting hitched goes off without a hitch. I also have a handy prop hire company, Blue Wren Barn, bursting to the seams with unique and one-of-a-kind rustic hire pieces; upcycled palletwood tables to hire, wooden folding chairs, hay bale lounges and unique tabletop pieces.
On the planning front, I can tackle certain parts of your wedding that you’d rather not deal with, or I can plan, manage, co-ordinate and deliver your complete wedding – coordinating all your vendors and suppliers, reviewing contracts, ensuring everything stays on schedule, supervising your rehearsal and taking the lead on the big day, all without ruffling any feathers. Consider me your one-woman wedding entourage.
Blue Wren offers 3 main packages:
- Ascertaining your vision & requirements
- Budget analysis and supplier payment plan
- Provide venue & supplier recommendations and selection
- Arrange relevant appointments
- Contact you with regular updates and reviews
- Produce a timeline & detailed schedule for your wedding
- Provide supplier coordination & confirmations
- Design (Theme, venue decoration & accessories)
- Handling of RSVP’s and dietary requirements
- On the day coordination to ensure your wedding day runs smoothly from beginning to end
- 24/7 phone and email support
INVESTMENT 15% of the wedding budget
- A meeting 4-6 weeks prior to your big day
- Management of all outstanding wedding admin
- Identify possible issues and offer remedial options
- Review & confirm all supplier contracts & payment schedules
- Last minute design inspiration
- Source any outstanding suppliers
- Provide an action plan for the final weeks
- Unlimited telephone & email support
- Discreet ‘On the day’ co-ordination
- A meeting approximately 4 weeks prior to your wedding
- Management of supplier contracts and contact information
- Liaison with the venue and suppliers on your behalf & provide each of them with a detailed ‘On The Day’ schedule
- Overseeing the venue set up and decoration, liaising with suppliers to ensure the tables are laid out exactly as you envisaged
- Being armed with a Wedding Emergency Kit
- Discreet coordination throughout your wedding day, giving you the peace of mind to thoroughly enjoy each and every minute, stress free
What’s more, I can tackle certain parts of your wedding that you’d rather not deal with, or I can plan, manage, co-ordinate and deliver your complete wedding – coordinating all your vendors and suppliers, reviewing contracts, ensuring everything stays on schedule, supervising your rehearsal and taking the lead on the big day, all without ruffling any feathers. Consider me your one-woman wedding entourage.
Blue Wren also offers the following packages:
Venue Search service which includes a free consultation followed by venue sourcing & recommendation. Information, costs & images of 5 shortlisted venues.
Supplier search & recommendation using our database of trusted, reliable & top class wedding suppliers. £50
Destination Weddings- Living abroad and wish to marry in the UK? I’ve got it covered, usually my clients will travel to the UK once but the rest is sorted via Skype.
Honeymoon/Mini-moon Destination Planning
Venue and Supplier Search
A la Carte Planning – Organise Babysitting, Household Duties, Travel, etc.
Why hire a wedding planner?
Jess trained with the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP), which is highly recognised within the wedding industry. Their courses are the foundation for a high level of planning & event coordination.
- We save you time, leaving you stress free to enjoy the exciting parts. The average wedding takes 250 hours plus to plan!!
- We save you money. We often obtain discounts from our trustworthy suppliers
- We ensure that your suppliers are credited professionals within the industry
- We reduce stress
- We put the ‘wow’ factor into your wedding & offer meticulous attention to detail
- We never take over..your wedding will always remain in your control